Sun, Feb 04|
Soulistic Dance: Rediscover Your Natural Rhythm
WORKSHOP WILL BE RESCHEDULED. Nature is here to help us not only breathe, but to also heal, find joy and reconnect us to our own instincts. Join me in this 2 hour workshop to connect to your natural self through music, dance, pause, reflection, laughter, creativity and community.
Time & Location
Feb 04, 2018, 3:00 PM – 5:00 PM
Yoga Shivaya, 15 N. Broadway, Tarrytown, NY 10591, USA
About the event
Sunday, February 4
THIS WORKSHOP WILL BE RESCHEDULED.
Nature is here to help us not only breathe, but to also heal, find joy and reconnect us to our own instincts. Who doesn't need a break from today's madness? Have you lost connection to what makes you feel good and brings a smile on your face? Are you unfocused or overwhelmed and don't know which way to go? Feel sluggish and need to get re-energized? Forgot who you are?
In this 2-hour workshop you will connect back to your natural self and experience a safe place where you will:
- Move your body to stimulating music that evokes your own natural style of movement - let it go!
- Laugh along with Laughter Yoga techniques till your fears turn to tears of joy, rejuvenated energy and nourishing vibes.
- Pause for reflection to listen to your heart.
- Create a meaningful vision to take home for continued inspiration that reminds you to stay in rhythm with your true nature.
- Gain support and refocused energy to stand strong in honoring being YOU!
No dance experience necessary. Wear workout clothes for freedom of movement. Barefoot optional when we dance. Bring water if needed. All other materials provided for your adventure.
PRE-REGISTRATION REQUIRED BY JANUARY 31.
If you prefer to mail me a check, please email me directly at Linda@SoulisticAdventures.com.
(*Pre-paid registrations will be refunded if min registrations are not met by deadline.)
Linda Parker, Creator & Founder of Soulistic Adventures, holds a B.A. in Exercise Science and many certifications including Certified Holistic Health Coach, CHEK Fitness & Lifestyle Coach, Nia Technique® and HoopnoticaFit and Laughter Yoga Leader. She is a student of life driven by an insatiable appetite for personal development, spiritual growth and discovery. LIfe is the adventure!